Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Using TM Skills in MX

Fellow TM:

I just wanted to let you know that these last few weeks I have been using my TM skills a lot. I gave a Seminar, I had to speak on the radio, I was introduced to some people and after a brief awkward silent had to say something about me. (Kind of a combination of an ice breaker and table topics). You guys would be proud of me!! Take care y'all.

ps. I have a question for Wiki Waters...If I want to buy a new boomerang, how do I get rid of the old one?

2 comments:

Wiki Aguas said...

Answer ala Wiki Aguas:

Leroy Brown to get rid of your old boomerang all you need to do is the following:
"You just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
Don't need to coy,Roy
Just get yourself free.

Hop on the bus, Gus
You dont need to discuss much,
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free."

Wiki Aguas has spoken, period

Rekamelbuort13 said...

We are proud of you!